CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 8 November 2012

Stampin Up Convention Frankfurt 2012

What a weekend, I think we are all slowly recovering from the hectic time we had.  It was lovely meeting up with other SU demos from the UK and across the water.. All those who attended the convention were given 5 brilliant stamp sets, which I am chuffed to bits with.  I did some wow swapping with our Tartan Stampers team, and WOW swaps they are, I will get round to posting them on here, I also got some lovely swaps from other demos, probably too many to post on here but I will put on some of my favourites.
In the mean time I must get on with prepping for 2 classes I have next week, once they are done I will post some photos of the convention..

0 comments:

Post a Comment