CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 9 September 2012

Twitterpated Rosette Wreath

I didn't get the chance to finish this at our last Tartan Stampers training day, so I thought I will finish it at home... a good few months on and still not finished.
I just treated myself to a battery operated glue gun and wondered what I could test it out on.. 
(light bulb moment) My Wreath.. All done.
I am well chuffed with it, and my new glue gun too....

                                              

3 comments:

Liz Miller

Really pretty Carol. Well worthwhile taking the time to finish off. I guess we'll have to behave ourselves on Tuesdays after this seeing as you're now armed and dangerous.
Liz xx

Unknown

Thanks Liz, I hope you are not all going to behave, as our Tuesdays wouldn't be the same lol xx

Unknown

Good job.

Post a Comment