CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 22 April 2012

It's been a really hectic few weeks, leading up to a crafting weekend in Glasgow, which was absolutely brilliant, learned so much, and most of all, I met some really fantastic and friendly crafter's..Came home with gorgeous shoe box swaps and gorgeous craft class projects, I love them all.  Then went to Edinburgh yesterday for Stampin Up Regional training, another fantastic day, came home with some lovely swaps, even though I only had time to make 4 myself, met another group of lovely crafter's, and got loads of useful information to help me get my little crafting venture on the right track... I have a few more things in the pipe line that I will be attending in the next couple of months, plus the icing on the cake will be a weekend in Frankfurt at the Stampin Up Convention... So looking forwards to that one..
Here is the swap I made for Edinburgh.. I used Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White card stock.
The Stamp and Embossing folder are from the new Summer Mini catalogue, Apothecary Art & Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, I finished off with the rosette using Black Scalloped Ribbon..

2 comments:

Ruth

Hi, this is a lovely card - very dramatic colour combo.
Thanks for your comment on my Window box card on Blog Tonic. The embossing folder is "Brick" by Creative Expressions. Hope that helps, Ruth :)

Maggie

Gorgeous card Carol - love the rosette with the dotty ribbon

Post a Comment